Tuesday, June 29, 2010

4-H Record Book


I just finished my record book. I’m so glad I finished it because now I don’t have to spend hours on working on it anymore. In a record book you have to do your 4-H story, Personal Development Report (PDR), and market forms. In the personal development report I tell about myself and what I have learned in 4-H. The Market Form is where I record all my expenses and time spent with my animal. In My 4-H Story I write an essay about my experiences in 4-H and how it has influenced me. This year I am also including a paper copy of my blog to include in my report. It is a very time consuming process, but I like seeing the dollar figures. I now know how much I need to make at auction in order to break even or make a profit with my lamb. It is good practice for when I get older and balancing my finances. I think I did a really good job and I should get my bronze star this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment